Below are links to a sampling of my articles, videos, and recipes. There’s much more, so if you are looking for my writing on a particular topic, either Google it, or get in touch with me.
For more of my recipes, simply click on the Recipes tab at the top of the page.
EVERY DAY WITH RACHAEL RAY
- Honk If You’re Hungry: The Folio Award Winner for best travel story of the year. Read about the Hudson Valley NY Chocolate trail, Wisconsin Cheese trail, California Olive Oil trail, Mississippi Tamale trail and the Michigan Cherry trail.
- Eat Your Way to Better Sleep
- Diner Do-Overs: making classic diner dishes healthier
ASK MARGE: An etiquette/advice column
Your burning questions, answered. Here’s a quick sampling:
- Am I supposed to serve the wine my guest brings to dinner?
- Was it rude for my friend to bring an unexpected guest to my dinner party?
- I think my friend is faking her food allergy- can I say something?
- Help! My mother-in-law is feeding my kid sugar against my wishes.
We created these recipes and the videos were shot in our home kitchen (by Matt-Taylor Gross). For more, go the the Anolon Facebook page.
Tomato Tart Tatin with Anchovy Crema (link to recipe is beneath the video)
Each week, my long-standing column delivers Three Simple Recipes (and one pretty picture).
MY RECIPES: ASK THE EXPERT
Wherein I answer hundreds (really– hundreds!) of frequently asked cooking questions, via video and writing
Here are some of the most popular questions:
Menu Navigator Do you wonder what the healthiest choices are in restaurants? From barbecue to Thai to pizza joints, you’ll know just what to order when you’re following a healthy eating plan– and which dishes might be more of an indulgence than you thought. This monthly column walks you through the smartest– and the most calorie, fat or sodium-laden choices– in all kinds of dining situations.
- Best and Worst Choices at a Mexican Restaurant
- Best and Worst Choices at Pizza Restaurants
- Best and Worst Choices at a Thai Restaurant
- Best and Worst Choices at a Greek Restaurant
- Best (and Worst) Choices at a Barbecue Restaurant
- Best (and Worst) Choices at a Diner
- Best (and Worst) Choices at a Sub Shop
- The Paring Knife: Precise and Delicate-It’s the Expert of the Knife Family
- The Serrated Knife: for foods that are resistant outside and soft inside
Five Ingredient Cooking (loads of fast and easy recipes!)
October 2010 (2)
- 7 Super Dinner Salads
- Money-Saving Meals: Healthy, Low-Cost Dinner Recipes
- Healthy recipes For Take-Out at Home
NEW YORK TIMES
- A Farmer Moves Back to His Grass Roots
- Product of New Jersey
- Finding a Home Away from Home
- When the Rich are Not So Very Different
- Molto New Jersey
- From the Land of Bi Bim Bop
- Tenafly: Ice with Intensity
- Where to Get Down, Barbecue Style
- Nirvana for the Sweet and Nutty Tooth
- Settle for Half a Loaf? Never.
- Admitting that Sushi and Pizza Don’t Mix
- Havana, in Bergen County
- A Coffee Shop with a Difference
- Where Flowers are Just Icing on the Cake
- A Mother Lode of Dumplings
- No Frog’s Legs, Just Doughnuts
- Crumbs to Die For
- Apples and Cider without the Haunted House
- Melts in Your Heart, Not Your Hand
- The Dish on Chefs
- This Spanish Dish Stars Protein-Packed Shrimp
- Low-Fat Veggie Orzo Smacks of Spring
- This Low-Fat Duck Dish is Elegant Enough for Guests
- Icy Summer Treats: Fruit Juice Adds Flavor to This Low-Fat Popsicle
- Sweet & Smokey Barbecued Chicken
- Zucchini Pasta
- Corn on the Cob with Citrus Butter
- Star Sliders
- Ice Cream Tunnel Cake
- Cheddar-Stuffed Turkey Burgers
- Crunchy Tilapia
- 5 Weekday Meals in Minutes
- Meaty Mac and Cheese
- Peanut Noodles with Chicken
- Turkey Loaf
- Roast Pork Tenderloin with Apricot Glaze, Plus Other Easy Dinners
- Standing Rib Roast + A Week Worth of Meal Ideas
* Healthy Vietnamese Recipes (adapted from chefs)
INSTITUTE FOR CULINARY EDUCATION